PREPAID CALLING CARDS
Prepaid calling cards online shop. PIN instantly. Best long distance rates!
Phone cards / Mozambique
With our calling cards you can make a cheap long distance call to Mozambique.
Call to Mozambique just for $0.162
Low phone cards rates to Mozambique and everywhere else
Telephone rates are valid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
conventional long form: Kingdom of Mozambique
conventional short form: Mozambique
local short form: Al Maghrib
local long form: Al Mamlakah al Maghribiyah
|With the Cardinal calling card, you get excellent quality of service and the best rates for many destinations using Local Access Numbers. The Cardinal card can now be used with a local access number from many cities around the US.
||The Lucky Minutes phone card is a Permanent PIN card that provides the convenience of both PIN Free Access and a handy Refill option. You get lowest calling rates for domestic calls and to many countries with high quality connections, Online Call History access, as well as Local and Toll Free Access numbers. And you can save even more by using the Local Access Numbers from your cell phone. You'll feel lucky with "Lucky Minutes" calling card!
||The Partner phone card is a Permanent PIN card that provides the convenience of PIN Free Access. The handy Refill option means you need never be caught without minutes. And you get low calling rates to many countries, high quality connections, Online Call History access, and the benefit of Toll Free Access Numbers. Your search for the perfect Partner ends here!
Mozambique Phone Cards
Code of Mozambique +258
|You can make cheap long distance call to Mozambique or any other country using our prepaid phone cards at extremely low rates.|
18 15 S, 35 00 E
Southeastern Africa, bordering the Mozambique Channel, between South Africa and Tanzania
Main City Codes:
Beira 3, Chimolo 51, Chokwe 21, Maputo 1, Matola 4, Nampula 6, Quelimane 4, Tete 52, Xai-Xai 22
Mobile Phone Codes:
Mobile Phones Moçambique Celular (mCel) (GSM900/1800) 82, Vodacom (GSM900/1800) 84
- Telephones - main lines in use:
- 67,000 (2006)
- Telephones - mobile cellular:
- 3.3 million (2007)
- Telephone system:
- general assessment: fair system but not available generally (telephone density is only 16 telephones for each 1,000 persons)
- domestic: the telecommunications sector is shackled with a heavy state presence, lack of competition, and high operating costs and charges; stagnation in the fixed-line network contrasts with rapid growth in the mobile-cellular network; mobile-cellular coverage now includes all the main cities and key roads, including those from Maputo to the South African and Swaziland borders, the national highway through Gaza and Inhambane provinces, the Beira corridor, and from Nampula to Nacala
- international: country code - 258; satellite earth stations - 5 Intelsat (2 Atlantic Ocean and 3 Indian Ocean)
- Radio broadcast stations:
- AM 13, FM 17, shortwave 11 (2001)
- Television broadcast stations:
- 4 (2008)
- Internet country code:
- Internet Service Providers (ISPs):
- 11 (2002)
- Internet hosts:
- 22,532 (2008)
- Internet users:
- 200,000 (2007)
© 2008 Prepaid Calling Cards. Mozambique Phone Cards.