PREPAID CALLING CARDS
Prepaid calling cards online shop. PIN instantly. Best long distance rates!
Phone cards / Mozambique
With our calling cards you can make a cheap long distance call to Mozambique.
Call to Mozambique just for $0.162
Low phone cards rates to Mozambique and everywhere else
Telephone rates are valid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
conventional long form: Kingdom of Mozambique
conventional short form: Mozambique
local short form: Al Maghrib
local long form: Al Mamlakah al Maghribiyah
|With the Hello from UK phone card you pay no connection or maintenance fees while getting Toll Free Access in the UK. And Local Access Numbers are available for 14 major UK cities. Add to this the card's low international rates to most European countries, the US and Canada and its high quality connections, and you'll feel like you're enjoying the best of British luck with Hello from UK.
||Royal Call phone card is a Permanent PIN card with Refill feature, and No Expiration Date! The card provides lowest long distance calling rates from Canada to many countries with high connection quality, and it can be used from USA.
||With the CheapStreet phone card you get very low domestic and international calling rates, Toll Free Access Numbers in the US, and Local Access Numbers in the US. You'll save money with CheapStreet!
Mozambique Phone Cards
Code of Mozambique +258
|You can make cheap long distance call to Mozambique or any other country using our prepaid phone cards at extremely low rates.|
18 15 S, 35 00 E
Southeastern Africa, bordering the Mozambique Channel, between South Africa and Tanzania
Main City Codes:
Beira 3, Chimolo 51, Chokwe 21, Maputo 1, Matola 4, Nampula 6, Quelimane 4, Tete 52, Xai-Xai 22
Mobile Phone Codes:
Mobile Phones Moçambique Celular (mCel) (GSM900/1800) 82, Vodacom (GSM900/1800) 84
- Telephones - main lines in use:
- 67,000 (2006)
- Telephones - mobile cellular:
- 3.3 million (2007)
- Telephone system:
- general assessment: fair system but not available generally (telephone density is only 16 telephones for each 1,000 persons)
- domestic: the telecommunications sector is shackled with a heavy state presence, lack of competition, and high operating costs and charges; stagnation in the fixed-line network contrasts with rapid growth in the mobile-cellular network; mobile-cellular coverage now includes all the main cities and key roads, including those from Maputo to the South African and Swaziland borders, the national highway through Gaza and Inhambane provinces, the Beira corridor, and from Nampula to Nacala
- international: country code - 258; satellite earth stations - 5 Intelsat (2 Atlantic Ocean and 3 Indian Ocean)
- Radio broadcast stations:
- AM 13, FM 17, shortwave 11 (2001)
- Television broadcast stations:
- 4 (2008)
- Internet country code:
- Internet Service Providers (ISPs):
- 11 (2002)
- Internet hosts:
- 22,532 (2008)
- Internet users:
- 200,000 (2007)
© 2008 Prepaid Calling Cards. Mozambique Phone Cards.