|1. Dial Access Number, wait for the prompt
2. When you hear the prompt, you can select another prompt language:
Press *0 for English; *1 for Spanish; *2 for Bulgarian; *3 for Polish;
*4 for Tagalog; *5 for Portuguese; *6 for Russian; *7 for Romanian;
*8 for Mandarin; *9 for Arabic.
3. Enter your PIN number and wait for the prompt.
4. Dial your destination number:
-- For International Calls: 011 + Country Code + City Code + Phone Number
-- For calls to/within the US and Canada: 1 + Area Code + Phone Number
• If no connection is established in 30 seconds:
Press star, star, pound, zero (**#0) and the number will automatically redial.
• To dial a different number after a call is complete:
Stay on the line, press star, star (**) and dial a new number.
For questions regarding connection quality, please contact card's Technical Support. (The number is provided in the email with card's PIN and Dialing Instructions.)
For questions regarding sales or services please contact us