PREPAID CALLING CARDS
Prepaid calling cards online shop. PIN instantly. Best long distance rates!
Phone cards / Equatorial Guinea
With our calling cards you can make a cheap long distance call to Equatorial Guinea.
Call to Equatorial Guinea just for $0.279
Low phone cards rates to Equatorial Guinea and everywhere else
Telephone rates are valid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
conventional long form: Republic of Equatorial Guinea
conventional short form: Equatorial Guinea
local short form: Guinea Ecuatorial
local long form: Republica de Guinea Ecuatorial
former: Spanish Guinea
|The Cheap Call phone card offers the lowest domestic and international calling rates. This calling card has a Toll Free Access Number and local access numbers in the US, making it extremely economical and efficient.
||The Mozart phone card is a Permanent PIN card with the handy Refill feature and PIN Free Access option. There are no connection or maintenance fees and you'll enjoy low long-distance rates to most European countries with high quality connections. Toll Free Access Numbers are accessible from the US, including Hawaii and Puerto-Rico, as well as from Canada. It isn't hard to see why the Mozart card enjoys a perfect five-star rating with our customers!
||With its very low rates, the Golden Lotus phone card is the ultimate card for calling to India and other countries in South Asia. But it doesn't end there. This versatile card also lets you call around the globe and to make domestic calls within U.S. and Canada! Use Toll Free Numbers or Local Access Numbers in the USA, Canada and many other countries. It couldn't be easier! And you'll never pay a connection fee. Golden Lotus is a refillable card with PIN-less dialing, Speed Dial and Online Call History access.
Equatorial Guinea Phone Cards
Code of Equatorial Guinea +240
|You can make cheap long distance call to Equatorial Guinea or any other country using our prepaid phone cards at extremely low rates.|
Location: Equatorial Guinea
2 00 N, 10 00 E
Western Africa, bordering the Bight of Biafra, between Cameroon and Gabon
Main City Codes:
Bata 8, Malabo 9
Mobile Phone Codes:
Mobile GSM 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
Communications: Equatorial Guinea
- Telephones - main lines in use:
- 10,000 (2005)
- Telephones - mobile cellular:
- 220,000 (2007)
- Telephone system:
- general assessment: digital fixed-line network in most major urban areas and good mobile coverage
- domestic: fixed-line density is about 2 per 100 persons; mobile-cellular subscribership has been increasing and in 2007 stood at about 40 percent of the population
- international: country code - 240; international communications from Bata and Malabo to African and European countries; satellite earth station - 1 Intelsat (Indian Ocean) (2007)
- Radio broadcast stations:
- AM 0, FM 3, shortwave 5 (2001)
- Television broadcast stations:
- 1 (2001)
- Internet country code:
- Internet Service Providers (ISPs):
- 1 (2002)
- Internet hosts:
- 9 (2008)
- Internet users:
- 8,000 (2006)
© 2008 Prepaid Calling Cards. Equatorial Guinea Phone Cards.