PREPAID CALLING CARDS
Prepaid calling cards online shop. PIN instantly. Best long distance rates!
Phone cards / Equatorial Guinea
With our calling cards you can make a cheap long distance call to Equatorial Guinea.
Call to Equatorial Guinea just for $0.279
Low phone cards rates to Equatorial Guinea and everywhere else
Telephone rates are valid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
conventional long form: Republic of Equatorial Guinea
conventional short form: Equatorial Guinea
local short form: Guinea Ecuatorial
local long form: Republica de Guinea Ecuatorial
former: Spanish Guinea
|The Continental phone card is one of the most versatile cards on the market. Along with the highest quality service and low rates, it also has many features (see list below). It is a refillable card with PIN-less dialing, Speed Dial and Online Call History access. The Continental card stands for functionality and convenience.
||The Everest phone card is a Permanent PIN card with the handy Refill feature and PIN Free Access option. A Toll Free Access Number is accessible from the US, including Hawaii and Puerto Rico, as well as Canada. The card offers low long-distance rates to many countries with high quality connection. Enjoy the Everest calling card and get a mountain of benefits!
||The Partner phone card is a Permanent PIN card that provides the convenience of PIN Free Access. The handy Refill option means you need never be caught without minutes. And you get low calling rates to many countries, high quality connections, Online Call History access, and the benefit of Toll Free Access Numbers. Your search for the perfect Partner ends here!
Equatorial Guinea Phone Cards
Code of Equatorial Guinea +240
|You can make cheap long distance call to Equatorial Guinea or any other country using our prepaid phone cards at extremely low rates.|
Location: Equatorial Guinea
2 00 N, 10 00 E
Western Africa, bordering the Bight of Biafra, between Cameroon and Gabon
Main City Codes:
Bata 8, Malabo 9
Mobile Phone Codes:
Mobile GSM 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
Communications: Equatorial Guinea
- Telephones - main lines in use:
- 10,000 (2005)
- Telephones - mobile cellular:
- 220,000 (2007)
- Telephone system:
- general assessment: digital fixed-line network in most major urban areas and good mobile coverage
- domestic: fixed-line density is about 2 per 100 persons; mobile-cellular subscribership has been increasing and in 2007 stood at about 40 percent of the population
- international: country code - 240; international communications from Bata and Malabo to African and European countries; satellite earth station - 1 Intelsat (Indian Ocean) (2007)
- Radio broadcast stations:
- AM 0, FM 3, shortwave 5 (2001)
- Television broadcast stations:
- 1 (2001)
- Internet country code:
- Internet Service Providers (ISPs):
- 1 (2002)
- Internet hosts:
- 9 (2008)
- Internet users:
- 8,000 (2006)
© 2008 Prepaid Calling Cards. Equatorial Guinea Phone Cards.