PREPAID CALLING CARDS
Prepaid calling cards online shop. PIN instantly. Best long distance rates!
Phone cards / Equatorial Guinea
With our calling cards you can make a cheap long distance call to Equatorial Guinea.
Call to Equatorial Guinea just for $0.279
Low phone cards rates to Equatorial Guinea and everywhere else
Telephone rates are valid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
conventional long form: Republic of Equatorial Guinea
conventional short form: Equatorial Guinea
local short form: Guinea Ecuatorial
local long form: Republica de Guinea Ecuatorial
former: Spanish Guinea
|Royal Call phone card is a Permanent PIN card with Refill feature, and No Expiration Date! The card provides lowest long distance calling rates from Canada to many countries with high connection quality, and it can be used from USA.
||With the Cardinal calling card, you get excellent quality of service and the best rates for many destinations using Local Access Numbers. The Cardinal card can now be used with a local access number from many cities around the US.
||The Bizon is a Permanent PIN phone card with a handy Refill feature, Online Call History access, and PIN Free Access. Plus, there are no connection/maintenance fees and, best of all, you get very low calling rates to a wide array of countries all around the world. Get Toll Free Access and Local Access in the US and Canada as well as Local Access in Europe. A calling card that will make your life easier.
Equatorial Guinea Phone Cards
Code of Equatorial Guinea +240
|You can make cheap long distance call to Equatorial Guinea or any other country using our prepaid phone cards at extremely low rates.|
Location: Equatorial Guinea
2 00 N, 10 00 E
Western Africa, bordering the Bight of Biafra, between Cameroon and Gabon
Main City Codes:
Bata 8, Malabo 9
Mobile Phone Codes:
Mobile GSM 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
Communications: Equatorial Guinea
- Telephones - main lines in use:
- 10,000 (2005)
- Telephones - mobile cellular:
- 220,000 (2007)
- Telephone system:
- general assessment: digital fixed-line network in most major urban areas and good mobile coverage
- domestic: fixed-line density is about 2 per 100 persons; mobile-cellular subscribership has been increasing and in 2007 stood at about 40 percent of the population
- international: country code - 240; international communications from Bata and Malabo to African and European countries; satellite earth station - 1 Intelsat (Indian Ocean) (2007)
- Radio broadcast stations:
- AM 0, FM 3, shortwave 5 (2001)
- Television broadcast stations:
- 1 (2001)
- Internet country code:
- Internet Service Providers (ISPs):
- 1 (2002)
- Internet hosts:
- 9 (2008)
- Internet users:
- 8,000 (2006)
© 2008 Prepaid Calling Cards. Equatorial Guinea Phone Cards.