PREPAID CALLING CARDS
Prepaid calling cards online shop. PIN instantly. Best long distance rates!
Phone cards / Equatorial Guinea
With our calling cards you can make a cheap long distance call to Equatorial Guinea.
Call to Equatorial Guinea just for $0.279
Low phone cards rates to Equatorial Guinea and everywhere else
Telephone rates are valid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
conventional long form: Republic of Equatorial Guinea
conventional short form: Equatorial Guinea
local short form: Guinea Ecuatorial
local long form: Republica de Guinea Ecuatorial
former: Spanish Guinea
|The Simply phone card is a Permanent PIN card with the handy Refill option and PIN Free Access feature. Its Toll Free Access Numbers are accessible from the US, including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, as well as Canada. You'll also enjoy low long-distance rates to many countries with high quality connections...and you'll never pay a connection fee. Which makes choosing a phone card pretty simple!
||The Jupiter phone card is a Permanent PIN card with the handy Refill feature, PIN Free Access option and no expiration date! But not only is the Jupiter calling card ultra-convenient, it's also great value with its competitive long-distance rates from the US and Canada and a wide variety of other countries. This popular card also boasts excellent quality connections.
||The Mozart phone card is a Permanent PIN card with the handy Refill feature and PIN Free Access option. There are no connection or maintenance fees and you'll enjoy low long-distance rates to most European countries with high quality connections. Toll Free Access Numbers are accessible from the US, including Hawaii and Puerto-Rico, as well as from Canada. It isn't hard to see why the Mozart card enjoys a perfect five-star rating with our customers!
Equatorial Guinea Phone Cards
Code of Equatorial Guinea +240
|You can make cheap long distance call to Equatorial Guinea or any other country using our prepaid phone cards at extremely low rates.|
Location: Equatorial Guinea
2 00 N, 10 00 E
Western Africa, bordering the Bight of Biafra, between Cameroon and Gabon
Main City Codes:
Bata 8, Malabo 9
Mobile Phone Codes:
Mobile GSM 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
Communications: Equatorial Guinea
- Telephones - main lines in use:
- 10,000 (2005)
- Telephones - mobile cellular:
- 220,000 (2007)
- Telephone system:
- general assessment: digital fixed-line network in most major urban areas and good mobile coverage
- domestic: fixed-line density is about 2 per 100 persons; mobile-cellular subscribership has been increasing and in 2007 stood at about 40 percent of the population
- international: country code - 240; international communications from Bata and Malabo to African and European countries; satellite earth station - 1 Intelsat (Indian Ocean) (2007)
- Radio broadcast stations:
- AM 0, FM 3, shortwave 5 (2001)
- Television broadcast stations:
- 1 (2001)
- Internet country code:
- Internet Service Providers (ISPs):
- 1 (2002)
- Internet hosts:
- 9 (2008)
- Internet users:
- 8,000 (2006)
© 2008 Prepaid Calling Cards. Equatorial Guinea Phone Cards.