PREPAID CALLING CARDS
Prepaid calling cards online shop. PIN instantly. Best long distance rates!
Phone cards / Ecuador
With our calling cards you can make a cheap long distance call to Ecuador.
Call to Ecuador just for $0.083
Low phone cards rates to Ecuador and everywhere else
Telephone rates are valid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
conventional long form: Republic of Ecuador
conventional short form: Ecuador
local short form: Ecuador
local long form: Republica del Ecuador
|With the Hello from UK phone card you pay no connection or maintenance fees while getting Toll Free Access in the UK. And Local Access Numbers are available for 14 major UK cities. Add to this the card's low international rates to most European countries, the US and Canada and its high quality connections, and you'll feel like you're enjoying the best of British luck with Hello from UK.
||The Cheap Call phone card offers the lowest domestic and international calling rates. This calling card has a Toll Free Access Number and local access numbers in the US, making it extremely economical and efficient.
||The El Toro phone card is a Permanent PIN card with the handy Refill feature and PIN Free Access option. A Toll Free Access Number is accessible from the US, including Hawaii and Puerto Rico, as well as from Canada. The card also offers low long-distance rates to many countries with high quality connection.
Ecuador Phone Cards
Code of Ecuador +593
|You can make cheap long distance call to Ecuador or any other country using our prepaid phone cards at extremely low rates.|
2 00 S, 77 30 W
Western South America, bordering the Pacific Ocean at the Equator, between Colombia and Peru
Main City Codes:
Pichincha (Includes Quito, Machachi, Santo Domingo, Cayambe and Sangolqui) 2; Guayas (Includes Guayaquil, Salinas, Playas, Posorja and Naranjal) 4; Tungurahua, Cotopaxi, Pastaza, Bolivar and Chimborazo 3; Manabi, Galápagos and Los Rios 5; Carchi, Imbabura, Esmeraldas, Sucumbios, Napo and Orellana 6;
Loja, Cañar, Azuay, Zamora, El Oro and Morona Santiago 7
Mobile Phone Codes:
Ecuador mobile codes 9, 92, 97, 98, 99
- Telephones - main lines in use:
- 1.805 million (2007)
- Telephones - mobile cellular:
- 10.086 million (2007)
- Telephone system:
- general assessment: generally elementary but being expanded
- domestic: fixed-line services provided by three state-owned enterprises; plans to transfer the state-owned operators to private ownership have repeatedly failed; fixed-line density stands at about 13 per 100 persons; mobile cellular use has surged and has a subscribership of nearly 75 per 100 persons
- international: country code - 593; landing point for the PAN-AM submarine telecommunications cable that provides links to the west coast of South America, Panama, Colombia, Venezuela, and extending onward to Aruba and the US Virgin Islands in the Caribbean; satellite earth station - 1 Intelsat (Atlantic Ocean)
- Radio broadcast stations:
- AM 392, FM 35, shortwave 29 (2001)
- Television broadcast stations:
- 7 (plus 14 repeaters) (2000)
- Internet country code:
- Internet Service Providers (ISPs):
- 31 (2001)
- Internet hosts:
- 45,404 (2008)
- Internet users:
- 1.549 million (2006)
© 2008 Prepaid Calling Cards. Ecuador Phone Cards.