PREPAID CALLING CARDS
Prepaid calling cards online shop. PIN instantly. Best long distance rates!
Phone cards / Ecuador
With our calling cards you can make a cheap long distance call to Ecuador.
Call to Ecuador just for $0.083
Low phone cards rates to Ecuador and everywhere else
Telephone rates are valid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
conventional long form: Republic of Ecuador
conventional short form: Ecuador
local short form: Ecuador
local long form: Republica del Ecuador
|The Sahara phone card is a Permanent PIN card with the handy Refill feature. Toll Free Access Numbers are accessible from the US, including Hawaii and Puerto Rico, as well as from Canada. You'll also enjoy low long-distance rates to many countries and high quality connections. And you won't be paying any connection or maintenance fees with the Sahara calling card which is rated a perfect five stars by our customers.
||The Cheap Call phone card offers the lowest domestic and international calling rates. This calling card has a Toll Free Access Number and local access numbers in the US, making it extremely economical and efficient.
||The Bizon is a Permanent PIN phone card with a handy Refill feature, Online Call History access, and PIN Free Access. Plus, there are no connection/maintenance fees and, best of all, you get very low calling rates to a wide array of countries all around the world. Get Toll Free Access and Local Access in the US and Canada as well as Local Access in Europe. A calling card that will make your life easier.
Ecuador Phone Cards
Code of Ecuador +593
|You can make cheap long distance call to Ecuador or any other country using our prepaid phone cards at extremely low rates.|
2 00 S, 77 30 W
Western South America, bordering the Pacific Ocean at the Equator, between Colombia and Peru
Main City Codes:
Pichincha (Includes Quito, Machachi, Santo Domingo, Cayambe and Sangolqui) 2; Guayas (Includes Guayaquil, Salinas, Playas, Posorja and Naranjal) 4; Tungurahua, Cotopaxi, Pastaza, Bolivar and Chimborazo 3; Manabi, Galápagos and Los Rios 5; Carchi, Imbabura, Esmeraldas, Sucumbios, Napo and Orellana 6;
Loja, Cañar, Azuay, Zamora, El Oro and Morona Santiago 7
Mobile Phone Codes:
Ecuador mobile codes 9, 92, 97, 98, 99
- Telephones - main lines in use:
- 1.805 million (2007)
- Telephones - mobile cellular:
- 10.086 million (2007)
- Telephone system:
- general assessment: generally elementary but being expanded
- domestic: fixed-line services provided by three state-owned enterprises; plans to transfer the state-owned operators to private ownership have repeatedly failed; fixed-line density stands at about 13 per 100 persons; mobile cellular use has surged and has a subscribership of nearly 75 per 100 persons
- international: country code - 593; landing point for the PAN-AM submarine telecommunications cable that provides links to the west coast of South America, Panama, Colombia, Venezuela, and extending onward to Aruba and the US Virgin Islands in the Caribbean; satellite earth station - 1 Intelsat (Atlantic Ocean)
- Radio broadcast stations:
- AM 392, FM 35, shortwave 29 (2001)
- Television broadcast stations:
- 7 (plus 14 repeaters) (2000)
- Internet country code:
- Internet Service Providers (ISPs):
- 31 (2001)
- Internet hosts:
- 45,404 (2008)
- Internet users:
- 1.549 million (2006)
© 2008 Prepaid Calling Cards. Ecuador Phone Cards.