PREPAID CALLING CARDS
Prepaid calling cards online shop. PIN instantly. Best long distance rates!
Phone cards / Ecuador
With our calling cards you can make a cheap long distance call to Ecuador.
Call to Ecuador just for $0.083
Low phone cards rates to Ecuador and everywhere else
Telephone rates are valid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
conventional long form: Republic of Ecuador
conventional short form: Ecuador
local short form: Ecuador
local long form: Republica del Ecuador
|The Saturn phone card is a Permanent PIN card with the handy Refill feature and no expiration date! You pay no connection fees and can take advantage of both Local Access Numbers and Toll Free Access Numbers. This card provides competitive long-distance rates from the US and Canada to many countries with high quality connections. The Saturn calling card is out of this world!
||With its very low rates, the Mariachi phone card is the ultimate card for calling between the United States and Mexico...in either direction! And you can also use it to get great rates from the USA to other Central American countries. But it doesn't end there. This versatile card also lets you call around the globe, from Mexico and the US, and to make domestic calls within both those nations! Use Toll Free Numbers or Local Access Numbers in both the USA and Mexico. It couldn't be easier! And you'll never pay a connection fee. So if you want to say Hola! to friends and family, there is no better card than the Mariachi!
||The Lucky Minutes phone card is a Permanent PIN card that provides the convenience of both PIN Free Access and a handy Refill option. You get lowest calling rates for domestic calls and to many countries with high quality connections, Online Call History access, as well as Local and Toll Free Access numbers. And you can save even more by using the Local Access Numbers from your cell phone. You'll feel lucky with "Lucky Minutes" calling card!
Ecuador Phone Cards
Code of Ecuador +593
|You can make cheap long distance call to Ecuador or any other country using our prepaid phone cards at extremely low rates.|
2 00 S, 77 30 W
Western South America, bordering the Pacific Ocean at the Equator, between Colombia and Peru
Main City Codes:
Pichincha (Includes Quito, Machachi, Santo Domingo, Cayambe and Sangolqui) 2; Guayas (Includes Guayaquil, Salinas, Playas, Posorja and Naranjal) 4; Tungurahua, Cotopaxi, Pastaza, Bolivar and Chimborazo 3; Manabi, Galápagos and Los Rios 5; Carchi, Imbabura, Esmeraldas, Sucumbios, Napo and Orellana 6;
Loja, Cañar, Azuay, Zamora, El Oro and Morona Santiago 7
Mobile Phone Codes:
Ecuador mobile codes 9, 92, 97, 98, 99
- Telephones - main lines in use:
- 1.805 million (2007)
- Telephones - mobile cellular:
- 10.086 million (2007)
- Telephone system:
- general assessment: generally elementary but being expanded
- domestic: fixed-line services provided by three state-owned enterprises; plans to transfer the state-owned operators to private ownership have repeatedly failed; fixed-line density stands at about 13 per 100 persons; mobile cellular use has surged and has a subscribership of nearly 75 per 100 persons
- international: country code - 593; landing point for the PAN-AM submarine telecommunications cable that provides links to the west coast of South America, Panama, Colombia, Venezuela, and extending onward to Aruba and the US Virgin Islands in the Caribbean; satellite earth station - 1 Intelsat (Atlantic Ocean)
- Radio broadcast stations:
- AM 392, FM 35, shortwave 29 (2001)
- Television broadcast stations:
- 7 (plus 14 repeaters) (2000)
- Internet country code:
- Internet Service Providers (ISPs):
- 31 (2001)
- Internet hosts:
- 45,404 (2008)
- Internet users:
- 1.549 million (2006)
© 2008 Prepaid Calling Cards. Ecuador Phone Cards.