PREPAID CALLING CARDS
Prepaid calling cards online shop. PIN instantly. Best long distance rates!
Phone cards / Djibouti
With our calling cards you can make a cheap long distance call to Djibouti.
Call to Djibouti just for $0.324
Low phone cards rates to Djibouti and everywhere else
Telephone rates are valid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
conventional long form: Republic of Djibouti
conventional short form: Djibouti
former: French Territory of the Afars and Issas, French Somaliland
|With the CheapStreet phone card you get very low domestic and international calling rates, Toll Free Access Numbers in the US, and Local Access Numbers in the US. You'll save money with CheapStreet!
||FastWorld is one of the best phone cards on the market for calling from foreign countries to the United States, as well as between foreign countries. It boasts the lowest long-distance calling rates for calls all around the world! The card has a list of Global Toll Free Access Numbers and a list of Local Access Numbers for particular cities in many countries, and Online Call History access. FastWorld is a Permanent PIN calling card with a handy Refill feature and a PIN Free Access option. And there are no connection or maintenance fees!
||The Saturn phone card is a Permanent PIN card with the handy Refill feature and no expiration date! You pay no connection fees and can take advantage of both Local Access Numbers and Toll Free Access Numbers. This card provides competitive long-distance rates from the US and Canada to many countries with high quality connections. The Saturn calling card is out of this world!
Djibouti Phone Cards
Code of Djibouti +253
|You can make cheap long distance call to Djibouti or any other country using our prepaid phone cards at extremely low rates.|
11 30 N, 43 00 E
Eastern Africa, bordering the Gulf of Aden and the Red Sea, between Eritrea and Somalia
Main City Codes:
Djibouti City 25 XX XX, 30 XX XX, 31 XX XX, 34 XX XX, 35 XX XX; Interior districts 42 XX XX
Mobile Phone Codes:
Djibouti TÚlÚcom (GSM 900) 80 XX XX, 81 XX XX, 82 XX XX, 83 XX XX
- Telephones - main lines in use:
- 10,800 (2005)
- Telephones - mobile cellular:
- 45,000 (2007)
- Telephone system:
- general assessment: telephone facilities in the city of Djibouti are adequate as are the microwave radio relay connections to outlying areas of the country
- domestic: microwave radio relay network; mobile cellular coverage is primarily limited to the area in and around Djibouti city
- international: country code - 253; landing point for the SEA-ME-WE-3 optical telecommunications submarine cable with links to Asia, the Middle East, and Europe; satellite earth stations - 2 (1 Intelsat - Indian Ocean and 1 Arabsat); Medarabtel regional microwave radio relay telephone network
- Radio broadcast stations:
- AM 1, FM 2, shortwave 0 (2001)
- Television broadcast stations:
- 1 (2001)
- Internet country code:
- Internet Service Providers (ISPs):
- 1 (2000)
- Internet hosts:
- 161 (2008)
- Internet users:
- 11,000 (2006)
© 2008 Prepaid Calling Cards. Djibouti Phone Cards.