PREPAID CALLING CARDS
Prepaid calling cards online shop. PIN instantly. Best long distance rates!
Phone cards / Djibouti
With our calling cards you can make a cheap long distance call to Djibouti.
Call to Djibouti just for $0.324
Low phone cards rates to Djibouti and everywhere else
Telephone rates are valid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
conventional long form: Republic of Djibouti
conventional short form: Djibouti
former: French Territory of the Afars and Issas, French Somaliland
|The Continental phone card is one of the most versatile cards on the market. Along with the highest quality service and low rates, it also has many features (see list below). It is a refillable card with PIN-less dialing, Speed Dial and Online Call History access. The Continental card stands for functionality and convenience.
||The Lucky Minutes phone card is a Permanent PIN card that provides the convenience of both PIN Free Access and a handy Refill option. You get lowest calling rates for domestic calls and to many countries with high quality connections, Online Call History access, as well as Local and Toll Free Access numbers. And you can save even more by using the Local Access Numbers from your cell phone. You'll feel lucky with "Lucky Minutes" calling card!
||The Bizon is a Permanent PIN phone card with a handy Refill feature, Online Call History access, and PIN Free Access. Plus, there are no connection/maintenance fees and, best of all, you get very low calling rates to a wide array of countries all around the world. Get Toll Free Access and Local Access in the US and Canada as well as Local Access in Europe. A calling card that will make your life easier.
Djibouti Phone Cards
Code of Djibouti +253
|You can make cheap long distance call to Djibouti or any other country using our prepaid phone cards at extremely low rates.|
11 30 N, 43 00 E
Eastern Africa, bordering the Gulf of Aden and the Red Sea, between Eritrea and Somalia
Main City Codes:
Djibouti City 25 XX XX, 30 XX XX, 31 XX XX, 34 XX XX, 35 XX XX; Interior districts 42 XX XX
Mobile Phone Codes:
Djibouti TÚlÚcom (GSM 900) 80 XX XX, 81 XX XX, 82 XX XX, 83 XX XX
- Telephones - main lines in use:
- 10,800 (2005)
- Telephones - mobile cellular:
- 45,000 (2007)
- Telephone system:
- general assessment: telephone facilities in the city of Djibouti are adequate as are the microwave radio relay connections to outlying areas of the country
- domestic: microwave radio relay network; mobile cellular coverage is primarily limited to the area in and around Djibouti city
- international: country code - 253; landing point for the SEA-ME-WE-3 optical telecommunications submarine cable with links to Asia, the Middle East, and Europe; satellite earth stations - 2 (1 Intelsat - Indian Ocean and 1 Arabsat); Medarabtel regional microwave radio relay telephone network
- Radio broadcast stations:
- AM 1, FM 2, shortwave 0 (2001)
- Television broadcast stations:
- 1 (2001)
- Internet country code:
- Internet Service Providers (ISPs):
- 1 (2000)
- Internet hosts:
- 161 (2008)
- Internet users:
- 11,000 (2006)
© 2008 Prepaid Calling Cards. Djibouti Phone Cards.