PREPAID CALLING CARDS
Prepaid calling cards online shop. PIN instantly. Best long distance rates!
Phone cards / Colombia
With our calling cards you can make a cheap long distance call to Colombia.
Call to Colombia just for $0.039
Low phone cards rates to Colombia and everywhere else
Telephone rates are valid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
conventional long form: Republic of Colombia
conventional short form: Colombia
local short form: Colombia
local long form: Republica de Colombia
|The Simply phone card is a Permanent PIN card with the handy Refill option and PIN Free Access feature. Its Toll Free Access Numbers are accessible from the US, including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, as well as Canada. You'll also enjoy low long-distance rates to many countries with high quality connections...and you'll never pay a connection fee. Which makes choosing a phone card pretty simple!
||The El Toro phone card is a Permanent PIN card with the handy Refill feature and PIN Free Access option. A Toll Free Access Number is accessible from the US, including Hawaii and Puerto Rico, as well as from Canada. The card also offers low long-distance rates to many countries with high quality connection.
||The Jupiter phone card is a Permanent PIN card with the handy Refill feature, PIN Free Access option and no expiration date! But not only is the Jupiter calling card ultra-convenient, it's also great value with its competitive long-distance rates from the US and Canada and a wide variety of other countries. This popular card also boasts excellent quality connections.
Colombia Phone Cards
Code of Colombia +57
|You can make cheap long distance call to Colombia or any other country using our prepaid phone cards at extremely low rates.|
4 00 N, 72 00 W
Physical. Officially known as the Republic of Colombia, this country is in northwestern South America, bordered on the north by Panama and the Caribbean Sea, on the east by Venezuela and Brazil, on the south by Peru and Ecuador and on the west by the Pacific Ocean. About three times the size of Montana, Colombia is the only South American country with coasts on both the Caribbean Sea and the Pacific Ocean. The climate is tropical along the coast and eastern plains, cooler in the highlands. Its terrain is of flat coastal lowlands, central highlands, Andes Mountains and eastern lowland plains. Natural resources include petroleum, natural gas, coal, iron ore, nickel, gold, copper, emeralds and hydropower.
Main City Codes:
Amazonas - Leticia 8, Antioquia - Medellín 4, Arauca - Arauca 7, Atlántico - Barranquilla 5, Bolívar - Cartagena 5, Boyacá - Tunja 8, Caldas - Manizales 6, Caquetá - Florencia 8, Casanare - Yopal 8, Cauca - Popayán 2, Cesár - Valledupar 5, Chocó - Quibdo 4, Córdoba - Montería 4, Cundinamarca - Bogotá D.C. 1, Guainía - Puerto Inárida 8, Guaviare - San José de Guaviare 8, Huila - Neiva 8, La Guajira - Riohacha 5, Magdalena - Santa Marta 5, Meta Villavicencio 8, Nariño - Pasto 2 Norte de Santander - Cúcuta 7, Putumayo - Mocoa 8, Quindío - Armenia 6, Risaralda - Pereira 6, Archipiélago de San Andrés, Providencia y Santa Catalina - Providencia 8, Santander - Bucaramanga 7, Sucre - Sincelejo 5, Tolima - Ibagué 8, Valle del Cauca - Cali 2, Vaupés - Mitú 8, Vichada - Puerto Carreño 8
Mobile Phone Codes:
All Mobile Phones 10 Digits
All Cellular Numbers 3
Ola GSM 1900 300-XXX-XXXX; Comcel TDMA 800 & GSM 850 310-XXX-XXXX, 311-XXX-XXXX; Bellsouth TDMA 800 & CDMA 1800 315-XXX-XXXX
- Telephones - main lines in use:
- 7.936 million (2007)
- Telephones - mobile cellular:
- 33.941 million (2007)
- Telephone system:
- general assessment: modern system in many respects; telecommunications sector liberalized during the 1990s; multiple providers of both fixed-line and mobile-cellular services; fixed-line connections stand at about 18 per 100 persons; mobile cellular usage is about 75 per 100 persons; competition among cellular service providers is resulting in falling local and international calling rates and contributing to the steep decline in the market share of fixed line services
- domestic: nationwide microwave radio relay system; domestic satellite system with 41 earth stations; fiber-optic network linking 50 cities
- international: country code - 57; submarine cables provide links to the US, parts of the Caribbean, and Central and South America; satellite earth stations - 10 (6 Intelsat, 1 Inmarsat, 3 fully digitalized international switching centers)
- Radio broadcast stations:
- AM 454, FM 34, shortwave 27 (1999)
- Television broadcast stations:
- 60 (1997)
- Internet country code:
- Internet hosts:
- 1.554 million (2008)
- Internet users:
- 12.1 million (2007)
© 2008 Prepaid Calling Cards. Colombia Phone Cards.