PREPAID CALLING CARDS
Prepaid calling cards online shop. PIN instantly. Best long distance rates!
Phone cards / Chile
With our calling cards you can make a cheap long distance call to Chile.
Call to Chile just for $0.011
Low phone cards rates to Chile and everywhere else
Telephone rates are valid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
conventional long form: Republic of Chile
conventional short form: Chile
local long form: Republica de Chile
local short form: Chile
|The Everest phone card is a Permanent PIN card with the handy Refill feature and PIN Free Access option. A Toll Free Access Number is accessible from the US, including Hawaii and Puerto Rico, as well as Canada. The card offers low long-distance rates to many countries with high quality connection. Enjoy the Everest calling card and get a mountain of benefits!
||With its very low rates, the Mariachi phone card is the ultimate card for calling between the United States and Mexico...in either direction! And you can also use it to get great rates from the USA to other Central American countries. But it doesn't end there. This versatile card also lets you call around the globe, from Mexico and the US, and to make domestic calls within both those nations! Use Toll Free Numbers or Local Access Numbers in both the USA and Mexico. It couldn't be easier! And you'll never pay a connection fee. So if you want to say Hola! to friends and family, there is no better card than the Mariachi!
||With the Hello from UK phone card you pay no connection or maintenance fees while getting Toll Free Access in the UK. And Local Access Numbers are available for 14 major UK cities. Add to this the card's low international rates to most European countries, the US and Canada and its high quality connections, and you'll feel like you're enjoying the best of British luck with Hello from UK.
Chile Phone Cards
Code of Chile +56
|You can make cheap long distance call to Chile or any other country using our prepaid phone cards at extremely low rates.|
30 00 S, 71 00 W
Southern South America, bordering the South Pacific Ocean, between Argentina and Peru
Main City Codes:
Antofagasta 55, Arica 58, Calama 55, Chillán 42, Concepción 41, Copiacó 52, Coquimbo 51, Coyhaique 67, Curicó 75, Easter Island 3210, Iquique 57, La Serena 51, Linares 73, Los Andes 34, Los Angeles 43, Osorno 64, Ovalle 53, Puerto Montt 65, Punta Arenas 61, Quillota 33, Rancagua 72, Recreo 31, San Antonio 35, San Felipe 34, San Fernando 72, Santiago (Metropolitan Region) 2, Talcahuano 41, Talca 71, Temuco 45, Valdivia 63, Valparaíso 32, Viña del Mar 32
Mobile Phone Codes:
In July 2002, mobile phone numbers in Chile were converted from seven to eight digits, beginning with either 8 or 9.
- Telephones - main lines in use:
- 3.379 million (2007)
- Telephones - mobile cellular:
- 13.955 million (2007)
- Telephone system:
- general assessment: privatization begun in 1988; most advanced telecommunications infrastructure in South America; modern system based on extensive microwave radio relay facilities; fixed-line connections have dropped in recent years as mobile-cellular usage continues to increase, reaching a level of 85 telephones per 100 persons
- domestic: extensive microwave radio relay links; domestic satellite system with 3 earth stations
- international: country code - 56; satellite earth stations - 2 Intelsat (Atlantic Ocean)
- Radio broadcast stations:
- AM 180 (8 inactive), FM 64, shortwave 17 (1 inactive) (1998)
- Television broadcast stations:
- 63 (plus 121 repeaters) (1997)
- Internet country code:
- Internet hosts:
- 847,200 (2008)
- Internet users:
- 5.57 million (2007)
© 2008 Prepaid Calling Cards. Chile Phone Cards.