PREPAID CALLING CARDS
Prepaid calling cards online shop. PIN instantly. Best long distance rates!
Phone cards / Cape Verde
With our calling cards you can make a cheap long distance call to Cape Verde
Call to Cape Verde just for $0.217
Low phone cards rates to Cape Verde and everywhere else
Telephone rates are valid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
conventional long form: Republic of Cape Verde
conventional short form: Cape Verde
local short form: Cabo Verde
local long form: Republica de Cabo Verde
|The El Toro phone card is a Permanent PIN card with the handy Refill feature and PIN Free Access option. A Toll Free Access Number is accessible from the US, including Hawaii and Puerto Rico, as well as from Canada. The card also offers low long-distance rates to many countries with high quality connection.
||With the Cardinal calling card, you get excellent quality of service and the best rates for many destinations using Local Access Numbers. The Cardinal card can now be used with a local access number from many cities around the US.
||The Tigris phone card is a Permanent PIN card with the handy Refill feature. Toll Free Access Numbers are accessible from the US, including Hawaii and Puerto Rico, as well as Canada. You'll enjoy low long-distance rates to many countries with high quality connections for your calls. There are no connection or maintenance fees. It isn't surprising that the Tigris calling card gets a perfect five-star rating from our customers!
Cape Verde Phone Cards
Code of Cape Verde +238
|You can make cheap long distance call to Cape Verde or any other country using our prepaid phone cards at extremely low rates.|
Location: Cape Verde
16 00 N, 24 00 W
Western Africa, group of islands in the North Atlantic Ocean, west of Senegal
Main City Codes:
City Codes not required. All points 6 digits.
Cellular Phone Codes:
Mobile Phones 91
Communications: Cape Verde
- Telephones - main lines in use:
- 71,600 (2006)
- Telephones - mobile cellular:
- 148,000 (2007)
- Telephone system:
- general assessment: effective system, extensive modernization from 1996-2000 following partial privatization in 1995
- domestic: major service provider is Cabo Verde Telecom (CVT); fiber-optic ring, completed in 2001, links all islands providing Internet access and ISDN services; cellular service introduced in 1998; broadband services launched in 2004
- international: interisland microwave radio relay system with both analog and digital exchanges; work is in progress on a submarine fiber-optic cable system which is scheduled for completion in 2003; country code - 238;
- Radio broadcast stations:
- AM 0, FM 22 (plus 12 repeaters)
- Television broadcast stations:
- 1 (plus 7 repeaters)
- Internet country code:
- Internet Service Providers (ISPs):
- 1 (2002)
- Internet hosts:
- 20 (2008)
- Internet users:
- 37,000 (2007)
© 2008 Prepaid Calling Cards. Cape Verde Phone Cards.