PREPAID CALLING CARDS
Prepaid calling cards online shop. PIN instantly. Best long distance rates!
Phone cards / Brunei
With our calling cards you can make a cheap long distance call to Brunei.
Call to Brunei just for $0.088
Low phone cards rates to Brunei and everywhere else
Telephone rates are valid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
conventional long form: Negara Brunei Darussalam
conventional short form: Brunei
|The Jupiter phone card is a Permanent PIN card with the handy Refill feature, PIN Free Access option and no expiration date! But not only is the Jupiter calling card ultra-convenient, it's also great value with its competitive long-distance rates from the US and Canada and a wide variety of other countries. This popular card also boasts excellent quality connections.
||The Everest phone card is a Permanent PIN card with the handy Refill feature and PIN Free Access option. A Toll Free Access Number is accessible from the US, including Hawaii and Puerto Rico, as well as Canada. The card offers low long-distance rates to many countries with high quality connection. Enjoy the Everest calling card and get a mountain of benefits!
||The Partner phone card is a Permanent PIN card that provides the convenience of PIN Free Access. The handy Refill option means you need never be caught without minutes. And you get low calling rates to many countries, high quality connections, Online Call History access, and the benefit of Toll Free Access Numbers. Your search for the perfect Partner ends here!
Brunei Phone Cards
Code of Brunei +673
|You can make cheap long distance call to Brunei or any other country using our prepaid phone cards at extremely low rates.|
4 30 N, 114 40 E
Southeastern Asia, bordering the South China Sea and Malaysia
Main City Codes (Prefix Format):
Muara 2: Kg Ayer 220 XXXX, 221 XXXX; Central 222 XXXX, 223 XXXX, 224 XXXX, 225 XXXX; Subok 226 XXXX; Madang 231 XXXX, 233 XXXX, 234 XXXX; IBC 236 XXXX; Pulaie 232 XXXX, 238 XXXX; Berakas 239 XXXX; Tungku (DST) 241 XXXX; Gadong 242 XXXX, 243 XXXX, 244 XXXX, 245 XXXX; Rimba 246 XXXX; Katok 247 XXXX; Jerudong 261 XXXX; Junjungan 264 XXXX; Mediwa 265 XXXX; Sengkurong 266 XXXX, 267 XXXX, 269 XXXX; Kg Masin 268 0XXX, 268 1XXX; Limau Manis 268 3XXX; Kupang 268 5XXX; Muara 277 XXXX; Serdang 278 XXXX; Salar 279 XXXX;
Kuala Belait 3: Seria 322 XXXX; Sg Liang 323 0XXX; Labi 323 3XXX; Sg Taring 323 6XXX, 324 XXXX; Mumong 333 XXXX, 334 XXXX; Sg Teraban 336 4XXX; Panaga (Brunei Shell) 337 XXXX;
Tutong 4: Tutong 422 XXXX, 426 XXXX; Kiudang 423 0XXX; Penanjong 423 3XXX; Lamunin 423 7XXX; Sinaut 424 0XXX; Tg Maya 424 2XXX; Telisai 424 4XXX; Bt Beruang 424 7XXX;
Temburong 5: Bangar 522 XXXX; Rataie 523 XXXX; Labu 524 XXXX; Sumbiling Baru 525 XXXX; Lepong Baru 526 XXXX; Selapon 527 XXXX
Mobile Phone Codes
DST Com (GSM 900) 86X XXXX, 87X XXXX, 88X XXXX; Paging 85X XXXX
- Telephones - main lines in use:
- 79,000 (1996)
- Telephones - mobile cellular:
- 339,800 (2007)
- Telephone system:
- general assessment: service throughout the country is excellent; international service is good to East Asia, Europe, and the US
- domestic: every service available
- international: country code - 673; landing point for the SEA-ME-WE-3 optical telecommunications submarine cable that provides links to Asia, the Middle East, and Europe; the Asia-America Gateway submarine cable network, scheduled for completion by late 2008, will provide new links to Asia and the US; satellite earth stations - 2 Intelsat (1 Indian Ocean and 1 Pacific Ocean)
- Radio broadcast stations:
- AM 1, FM 2 (transmitting on 18 different frequencies), shortwave 0 (British Forces Broadcasting Service (BFBS) station transmits two FM signals with English and Nepali service)
- Television broadcast stations:
- 4 (includes 2 UHF stations broadcasting a subscription service)
- Internet country code:
- Internet Service Providers (ISPs):
- 2 (2000)
- Internet hosts:
- 14,950 (2008)
- Internet users:
- 199,532 (2007)
© 2008 Prepaid Calling Cards. Brunei Phone Cards.