PREPAID CALLING CARDS
Prepaid calling cards online shop. PIN instantly. Best long distance rates!
Phone cards / Botswana
With our calling cards you can make a cheap long distance call to Botswana.
Call to Botswana just for $0.109
Low phone cards rates to Botswana and everywhere else
Telephone rates are valid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
conventional long form: Republic of Botswana
conventional short form: Botswana
|With the Hello from UK phone card you pay no connection or maintenance fees while getting Toll Free Access in the UK. And Local Access Numbers are available for 14 major UK cities. Add to this the card's low international rates to most European countries, the US and Canada and its high quality connections, and you'll feel like you're enjoying the best of British luck with Hello from UK.
||The Master Cent phone card is a Permanent PIN card that provides the convenience of both PIN Free Access and the handy Refill option. You get low calling rates to many countries with high quality connections, Online Call History access, as well as Local and Toll Free Access numbers. And you can save even more by using the Local Access Numbers from your cell phone. You'll feel in charge with Master Cent!
||The Simply phone card is a Permanent PIN card with the handy Refill option and PIN Free Access feature. Its Toll Free Access Numbers are accessible from the US, including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, as well as Canada. You'll also enjoy low long-distance rates to many countries with high quality connections...and you'll never pay a connection fee. Which makes choosing a phone card pretty simple!
Botswana Phone Cards
Code of Botswana +267
|You can make cheap long distance call to Botswana or any other country using our prepaid phone cards at extremely low rates.|
22 00 S, 24 00 E
Southern Africa, north of South Africa
Main City Codes:
Barolong/Ngwaketse 54, Francistown 24, Gaborone 31, 35, 36, 39; Gantsi 65, Jwaneng 58,
Kanye 340, Kasane 62, Letlhakane/Orapa 29, Lobatse 53, Mahalapye 47, Maun 68, Mochudi 57,
Molepolole 59, Palapye 49, Ramotswa 53, Serowe 46, Selebi-Phikwe 26
Mobile Phone Codes
Mascom (GSM 900) 71, Orange (GSM 900) 72
- Telephones - main lines in use:
- Telephones - mobile cellular:
- 1.5 million
- Telephone system:
- general assessment: the system is expanding with the growth of mobile-cellular service and participation in regional development; system is fully digital with fiber-optic cables linking the major population centers in the east; fixed-line connections declined in recent years and now stand at roughly 8 per 100 persons; mobile-cellular telephone density currently is about 80 per 100 persons
- domestic: small system of open-wire lines, microwave radio relay links, and a few radiotelephone communication stations; mobile cellular service is growing fast
- international: country code - 267; international calls are made via satellite, using international direct dialing; 2 international exchanges; digital microwave radio relay links to Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe, and South Africa; satellite earth station - 1 Intelsat (Indian Ocean)
- Radio broadcast stations:
- AM 8, FM 13, shortwave 4
- Television broadcast stations:
- Internet country code:
- Internet Service Providers (ISPs):
- 11 (2001)
- Internet hosts:
- 6,374 (2008)
- Internet users:
- 80,000 (2007)
© 2008 Prepaid Calling Cards. Botswana Phone Cards.